Revision 4: January 17, 2021
FCYBL Game Health Protocols
|STAY HOME IF SICK
||STAY 6 FEET APART
- Masks Must Be Worn By ALL at ALL Times
- Parents, fans and spectators prohibited from entering the facility/gym. Games shall stop if fans enter the gym.
- Teams Personnel Required: Coach, Asst, Equipment Manager, Scorekeeper, Building Supervisor. Limit five per team per game.
- Each team is limited to the required five personnel plus players. No one else is admitted to the gym.
- Pre-Game Cleaning by equipment manager. Each team brings their own wipes / sprays / hand sanitizers
- Ball, Chairs/Bench, Scoring Table/Clock and other high-touch areas
- Coach responsible for printed Rosters, signed before game reviewing COVID Health Questions. Must include all players and personnel.
- Retain the signed document for the season.
- E-mail an image within 12 hours of game to FCYBL at
- COVID Health Questionnaire – when signing the roster, each person must answer the following:
- Sort Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Close contact with someone with COVID-19
- Building Supervisor from each team – primary role – prohibit entry to gym
- Two 16 minute halves, with three timeouts per half
- Each player must rest for four consecutive minutes each half for teams with 7 or more players. Tracked by score keepers. Violation is game forfeit.
- VHSL Bench Guidance
- Players should maintain 6 feet between all on bench and scoring table, and when entering game.
- Team Personnel are in second row or bleachers
- Ball should be sanitized by home team before game, and at all timeouts by the equipment manager
- No jump ball – visiting team gets first possession
COVID Exposure Rules
If someone on your team is exposed to a person with COVID-19, or tests positive to COVID-19
- Per CDC guideline, they should self-quarantine for 10 days
- Report immediately to Club Rep, Club Rep must report to FCYBL Chairman
- We will postpone any of your games scheduled 10 days from exposure
- Your team may practice and compete again 10 days from exposure
Club Reps please report all Team Exposures at https://tinyurl.com/FCYBL-COVID
Game Day Schedule – Over 90 Minute Block
0:00 -0:15 - Equipment Manager Time – cleaning/setup. No one else allowed in gym
0:15 – 0:20 – Teams enter/warm up
0:20 - 0:50 – 1st Half (16 minute stopped time)
0:50 – 0:53 – Half Time
0:53 – 1:23 – 2nd Half (16 minute stopped time)
1:23 – 1:30 – Exit (No post game team meeting)
NO OVERTIME = Tie (Everyone makes playoffs)
Need more information? Contact FCYBL Commissioner: